Program Director of SSVF
Supportive Service for Veteran Families
Vice President of Real Estate & Housing
The Program Director is responsible for the overall clinical management and administrative operations of his/her assigned program(s). He or she is responsible for managing and monitoring the job performance of all program employees. This position assures the quality of clinical services provided to persons served. The Program Director facilitates communication between program employees and agency administration.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire and trains staff on project goals, regulations, policies
- Monitors the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the program staff
- Manages program services, improves existing services and develops new treatment components to meet the needs of persons served.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to program staff.
- Ensures clinical staff maintain accurate, complete and timely records, and databases that comply with regulatory standards and project's policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all program staff uphold the agency's Code of Conduct/Code of Ethics and comply with all Federal, state and local law/regulation, including 42 CFR confidentiality and HIPAA privacy and security regulations.
- Interfaces with community providers to maintain a presence and monitors stakeholders satisfaction with staff
- Plans, develops, and conducts in-service training to maintain and improve staff competencies.
- Participates in internal management/quality improvement committees.
- Represents Samaritan Village at community and public forums.
- Monitors ongoing expenses to ensure compliance with the annual operating budget, and ensure that all goals, targets, and performance outcomes are met.
- Strong leadership; effective management, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to implement and monitor policy and procedure in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Knowledgeable about Federal, state and local law and regulation governing substance abuse treatment programs.
- Veterans experienced perferred.
- Bachelors' Degree and 4 years housing program
experience, 2 of which were in a supervisory capacity.