Internal Auditor/Quality Assurance Auditor
Briarwood Administrative Headquarters
Director of Quality Improvement
In concert with the agency's mission and goal of sustaining high quality care/service delivery to persons served, the Quality Assurance Auditor works to assist managers and supervisory staff with assuring compliance with external and internal utilization review/quality and appropriateness requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts timely scheduled/required utilization reviews for Ambulatory Services sites.
- Conducts timely and complete quality and appropriateness reviews on a representative sample of treatment records for ambulatory and residential service sites.
- Attends monthly/other required ambulatory QA Committee meetings. Prepares accurate and timely QA Committee minutes and required monthly and/or quarterly reports. Participates in the agency's Quality Improvement / Utilization Management Committee.
- Timely aggregation and report writing quality and appropriateness record reviews for the Client Services Quality Improvement and Utilization Management Committee.
- Monitoring and evaluating activities and report writing for incident data.
- Assists with the maintenance of the agency's CARF accreditation for its Methadone-to-Abstinence program's, i.e., standards review and conformance auditing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance and utilization review systems
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong report writing skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Minimum of two years clinical or quality assurance experience in behavioral healthcare/human services organization
- Knowledgeable about HIPAA and 42 CFR regulations