JOB TITLE: Talent Acquisition Specialist
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Human Resources
Incumbents in this position will be responsible for managing and identifying appropriate talent utilizing a full cycle recruiting process.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule, interview and recommend prospective employees to management for various jobs in the agency, including but not limited to: Case Managers, Residential Aides, House Managers, Social Workers, nurses, Program Directors, and Mental Health Coordinators
- Ensure candidates have a complete understanding and realistic picture of job responsibilities, compensation, training, schedule requirements, benefits, growth opportunities and company history/future.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Proactively search for qualified candidates
- Manage and maintain Applicant Tracking System. Ensure information is accurate and up-to-date
- Prepare offer packages and extend verbal offers for employment. Obtain approvals from management and coordinate start dates with new hires.
- Attend job fairs and coordinate open houses and seek out career events to maximize recruiting efforts.
- Draft job descriptions and post ads on recruiting engines
- Build and maintain a network of candidates
- Maintain and create various recruiting reports and logs and submit updates to management team
- Additional projects as necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least three to five years in Human Resources or recruiting experience.
- Excellent organizational, relationship building and communication skills. Must be able to multi-task.
- Experience with MS Office, HRIS and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred
- Strong follow-up skills a must.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.