Director of Operations
Under general supervision, transports staff, clients and supplies in a safe and orderly fashion.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport staff, clients and supplies as directed
- Maintain Vehicle Trip Log.
- Maintain the vehicle by ensuring regular preventitive maintenance.
- Ensure the vehicle is cleaned and fueled regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three year driving record without accidents.
- Valid Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Dipolma.
- Knowledge of CARES a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management.
- Basic keyboard skills and computer literacy (Window based environment knowledge preferred).
Powered by BreezingForms